A card for all your banking needs
Shop, withdraw cash and much more with Baroda cards
HOTLINES FOR CARD BLOCKING 24X7
- No charge for BOB Visa Card from July 2021 to March 2022.
- Competitive pricing
- Access the fund anywhere in the world
- BOB Visa debit card support the Contactless transaction
- Access funds anywhere, 24/7.
- Withdraw cash at any ATMs and EFTPOS for upto F$1,500/- per day, lookout for the Visa logo
- Make purchase online and top up telephone recharge/post-paid bill using your Baroda Visa Debit Card
- As per the revised RBF guidelines the BOB VISA debit card customers can spend overseas upto limit of FJD $2000/- per month. If customer wishes to spend more than FJD $2000/-, then he\she would need to seek aproval from the RBF through the respective bank.
- Fees and charges may apply for some transactions. Fees and charges relating to the BOB international Visa Debit Card are those associated with the bank account you choose. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card you must be 18 years or over and have an eligible BOB account linked to your card.
- Check out our customer services fee
- Read more on Do's and Donts
- Read more on our terms and conditions
Note: Normal transaction fees apply when the Visa Debit Card used in Fiji.
- Call us for card Blocking on Customer Care Number 132 999