Baroda Connect Internet Banking
Baroda Connect is an internet banking facility introduced as an alternative delivery channel for rendering effective customer service on 24 X 7 basis.
It offers unique customised services to both Retail and Corporate Customers.
- No registration Charges
- Free funds transfers in Self / Third Party Account
- Free SMS Alerts
- Free email Alerts
- Free Statement of Account
- Free Viewing of Accounts
All Customers can register under Baroda Connect for View and / or Transaction facility
How to avail E-Banking facility of Bank of Baroda
Please submit duly filled application form to the branch where account is maintained.
The application form can be downloaded as under
|Type of Customer||Type of Application|
|Individuals||Retail Application Form|
|Corporate||Corporate Application Form|
The application form should be duly filled in, signed by all signatories i.e. all joint account holders in case of a Joint Account, All Partners in case of partnership firm etc.
Customer is to get the User ID by post at the communication address.
Customer is to collect the Password from the branch where account is maintained.
User ID will be activated on getting confirmation from the user of having received the password.
Please change your password and keep strong password.
Following limit applies for fund transfer through internet banking. All amount is in FJD.
|Retail Customer||Self||Third party|
Self Fund Transfer
Third Party Fund Transfer
Fees and Charges
Bank offers internet banking facility to our customer at free of cost.
To keep the internet banking safe we advise all our internet banking customer as under:
- Keep your password safe and secure so that it can not be accessed by any one.
- Do not disclose your internet banking password to any one, including the bank staff.
- Keep your password strong so that it can not be cracked. Never use the name of spouse, children, date of birth etc. in the password.
- Keep changing your password at regular interval.
- Do not leave your computer unattended while you are accessing internet banking.
- Do not access the internet banking to a link received through email. It may be a phishing mail to dupe your password. If you get such mail, do not respond these mails
- To access the internet banking follow bank's guidlines only.
- Ensure that URL is a secured site with padded lock symbol at the botton of the webpage.
- Enusre your computer is protected by reliable antivirus software to protect the computer from virus / malware / spyware attack and your antivirus software is regularly updated.
Dear Valued Customer,
Advancement in e-Banking product is fast changing our day to day life. While it makes our day to day banking a better experience, these channels are the target of many miscreants indulging in "Identity Theft" with the motive of stealing money.
It has been our constant endeavor at Bank of Baroda to provide our customers with new products that are convenient to use and at the same time are secure and to keep our customers’ interest protected.
In the recent past Banking industry has experienced a spurt in phishing transactions. Phishing is “the fraudulent practice of sending e-mails or calling people purporting to be from legitimate companies/Banks in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as credit/debit-card numbers, online User IDs, Passwords, ATM Pins etc.” Many Internet Banking users have knowingly or unknowingly fallen prey of such phishing activity and suffered financial loss in some cases.
In order to further enhance security and provide convenient and safe internet banking, we shall be shortly introducing a “Fraud Management Solution (FMS)”.
This solution will have following broad features
i) One time online registration of a set of Confidential Answers to pre-defined Questions (minimum five). Answers MUST be confidential and known ONLY to the User
ii) On-line secure re-generation of “Login password”, in case same is locked/forgotten
iii) Alerts/ additional authentication through “Questions & Answers” or One Time Passwords (OTP) in case of high risk transactions etc.
Please note carefully that
1. Bank of Baroda will NEVER ask you to reveal your User ID or Password. Therefore, never disclose your credentials (User ID, Password, OTP, PIN etc.) to anyone either through mail or over phone.
2. NEVER click on hyperlinks embedded / received in E-mails. If by mistake you click on any hyper link in an E-mail, DO NOT type your User ID / Password in the pages that open on clicking such links
3. ALWAYS type the address of “Baroda Connect” Internet Banking portal in the address bar of your browser using your keyboard rather than clicking on hyper link
4. We reiterate – DO NOT disclose or share your User ID or Password or OTP (One Time Password) with anyone under any circumstances, even if the a person calls you over your phone or mobile and claims to be calling from the Bank or even if a mail arrives in your mail box and appears to be from the Bank and asks you to click on some hyper link asking you to update your User ID / Password / PIN etc.
Considering the risk perception, this service will be available to customers with “Transaction Rights”. Customers having “View rights” only, will not be prompted to register for FMS. Since OTP (One Time Password) is mandatory for registration, please ensure to register your mobile number with your base branch at the earliest, if not already registered. In case you are receiving “Transaction alerts” it means your mobile is already registered with us. For further details / FAQs please visit our bank’s website www.bankofbaroda-fiji.com We wish you safe and pleasant internet banking.